Awesome agency seeks ambitious graphic designer and/or web developer to assist our stellar creative team.
Do you find yourself critiquing font choices on TV more than actually watching?
Do you grind your teeth at the sight of Comic Sans?
Do you face palm in the presence of poor resolution photos?
Yeah, us too.
It’s a rough life but we feel your pain.
Busy internet marketing agency is seeking assistance with day to day design and web maintenance tasks for our expanding list of clients. Are you up to the task?
- Creation of original web, print, and logo designs.
- Conversion of completed, layered Photoshop documents into web ready graphic sets.
- Regular maintenance and updating of existing websites.
- Being able to spot the difference between Arial and Open Sans from across the room and manipulate graphics into “pixel perfect” positioning on-screen within a web-page.
- Working with internal administrative and creative teams to uphold the high standards consistent with Generations Beyond’s product line.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop & Illustrator and know the concept of “clean” layered files.
- Understanding of the principles and importance of good typography, especially on the web.
- Understanding of the importance of consistent branding.
- Ability to create vector graphics using Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly change gears between projects.
- Able to work independently, doesn’t like to be micro-managed, but seeks help when needed.
- HTML & CSS knowledge a plus.
Generations Beyond is a full service advertising agency located in Ronkonkoma, NY that specializes in web design & internet marketing.
Perfect position for someone who is friendly, organized and looking to grow with our company in a rapidly growing industry. Awesome office environment, friendly, laid back atmosphere (with snacks!)
We work hard and we play hard, if you would like to work here every day and can bring an “A game” to the workplace then GB is the place for you.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT OR LINK TO A PORTFOLIO THAT INCLUDES WEB DESIGN LAYOUTS AND LOGO DESIGNS. Applicants that do not submit a portfolio will not be reviewed.
90 day probationary period, part time flexible schedule
Option to go full-time/part-time salary and benefits after 90 days