Digital Marketing Agency Seeks Part Time, In-house only candidate: Responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of the company's financial record keeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, and assist in completing annual tax forms. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow up on accounts receiveables
- Prepare financial statements and reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Pay bills and maintain ledgers
- Receive, approve, and/or decline client invoices
- Assist accountants with tax return preparation.
- Make bank deposits and receipts of money.
- Reconcile bank account and distribute money within departments
- Assure expenditures are in accordance with code balances for item acquisition.
- Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials.
- Currently utilize Freshbooks for invoicing.
- Employee timekeeping for payroll
- Reconciliations of bank accounts
- Data entry and reconciliation of credit card accounts
- Minor data entry
Must be computer savvy, 100% of our invoicing is done digitally.
Great work environment, state of the art facility.